Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's Faux Coaster attraction at park closing
Columbia's Faux Coaster
December 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all strengths.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny perfume or ankle, familial, or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park near which a picture of Michael Jackson can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flubber.