Massive Disneydictionary Attraction Database
The Columbia's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its famous anniversary
Columbia's Faux Coaster
July 21, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneydictionary -- is a massive attraction for toons of all strengths.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inner ear, stomach, chin, or clothing problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- In a secret location at the high point of the Columbia's Faux Coaster, there is a basketball dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneydictionary Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.