Massive Villand Attraction Database
A scary view of Cogsworth's Yo Coaster when it's not hidden in fog
Cogsworth's Yo Coaster
June 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with Lilo fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, religious objections, or knee, skin, kidney, or ribcage problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to buy safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Villand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.