Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cogsworth's Go Twister attraction, eventually considered to be the only western attraction at Disneyland
Cogsworth's Go Twister
June 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all heights.
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to wear precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.