Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cogsworth's Go Racer attraction during construction
Cogsworth's Go Racer
November 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers inside the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.