Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cogsworth's Go Mountain attraction during construction
Cogsworth's Go Mountain
April 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all shapes.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.