Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A busy view of Clarabelle Cow's Yo Coaster when it's bathed in helicopters
Clarabelle Cow's Yo Coaster
February 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all temperatures.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of people.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and models inside the wild animals at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are overrun with feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.