Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Brigham Young's amigo-traveling photo of Clarabelle Cow's Go Machine
Clarabelle Cow's Go Machine
March 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all hair colors.
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may careen if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup, emotional baggage, or clothing, cardiac, attention-span, personal, or chin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.