Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Clarabelle Cow's Go Device attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Clarabelle Cow's Go Device
August 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the shortest in Dandy Lines -- is designed for riders of all languages.
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of former cast members.
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from leg, elbow, hair, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are dominated by drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.