Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Yo Coaster attraction, automatically rousing in the morning sunlight
Christopher Robin's Yo Coaster
November 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from November 11 to February 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.