Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A crisp view of Christopher Robin's Halt Coaster when it's inundated in fog
Christopher Robin's Halt Coaster
November 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Greater than eight and a half princesses
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all strengths.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- Instead of riding this adventure, you will be compelled to find something calmer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- During unseasonal rainfall, this adventure may melt.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- This is the only adventure in this location on which a reference to Dumbo can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.