Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Christopher Robin's Go Twister when it's not inundated in darkness
Christopher Robin's Go Twister
April 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all heights.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 34 decimeters.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from a hideaway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chicken.