Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Go Twister experience, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Christopher Robin's Go Twister
November 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you have no business riding this experience.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or inner ear, heart, or hip complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's burgeoning queue.
- Waiting may occur.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- This was one of the least famous "Q ticket" experiences.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.