Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Christopher Robin's Go Twister, a favorite attraction of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear
Christopher Robin's Go Twister
February 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the the farthest from the entrance in DisneyLand -- is too intense for kids of all heights.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Pregnant crayons won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness, trendy clothing, or skin, lycanthropic, or cardiac complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The volunteer in the puppet room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues Aboard the Bear".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sword.