Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inoperable view of Christopher Robin's Go Twister when it's not bathed in bears
Christopher Robin's Go Twister
October 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all national origins.
- Warning: just before your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
- Minimum height 46".
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from October 8 until perhaps March 19.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Warrior of Orange County.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.