Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Go Device attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Christopher Robin's Go Device
August 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all temperments.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 18 years old to ride with the pilot.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your head and legs away from the cast members at various times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is a sharp attraction, guests are required to purchase custom waivers.
- This attraction needs to be repainted less than any other attraction in the harbor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.