Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Go Device attraction, mistakenly sparkling in the fading sunlight
Christopher Robin's Go Device
February 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all ages.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and shoes away from the other guests at all times.
- In a disguised space at the bottom of the Christopher Robin's Go Device, there is a football dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.