Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Faux Coaster attraction at a distance
Christopher Robin's Faux Coaster
July 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nine Disneys (by writer Abu)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fingernail complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains antique characters that may be mildly disappointing.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your deer.