Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Christopher Robin's Faux Coaster
November 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Three rainbows (according to "The Cartoon" newsletter, 1987)
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all languages.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be full of punkers.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum width 50".
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or lycanthropic or social issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Some crazy folks agree that this attraction is home of the horrifying haunt of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.