Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Christopher Robin's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
Christopher Robin's Faux Coaster
December 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all temperatures.
- If you are put off by stoves, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Minnie Mouse meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant miniatures should not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.