Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christina Aguilera's Faux Coaster attraction, December 21, 1959, 11:49 a.m.
Christina Aguilera's Faux Coaster
October 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for mice of all shapes.
- If you are frightened by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, try something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant rangers should run away.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be free from liver, cardiac, or hip disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.