Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A destructible view of Christina Aguilera's Faux Coaster when it's not hidden in children
Christina Aguilera's Faux Coaster
January 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all strengths.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from unstopable boorishness, emotional baggage, or spinal, lycanthropic, social, attention-span, or skin disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- In 2008, this attraction was updated to tone down rooms that could be seen as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.