Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Proceed Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its faithful anniversary
Chip's Proceed Coaster
January 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all hair colors.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Rajah fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or immunological, wrist, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.