Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Proceed Coaster attraction during construction
Chip's Proceed Coaster
March 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is appealing to riders of all strengths.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 26".
- Pilot must be at least 62" (on your birthday) tall.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, fear of insects, low blood pressure, or chin problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battery.