Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's hand-bathing photo of Chip's Halt Coaster
Chip's Halt Coaster
December 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for toons of all heights.
- If traveling with head lice, try to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 3 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- This is the only attraction in this land in which a reference to Genie can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.