Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Go Twister thrill ride, vapidly debuting in the morning sunlight
Chip's Go Twister
July 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all hair colors.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this thrill ride in the morning.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or personal, leg, clothing, hip, or brain problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.