Massive Disneydinner Attraction Database
The Chip's Go Speeder attraction, always splashing in the morning park light
Chip's Go Speeder
January 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneydinner Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.