Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's gear-quitting photo of Chip's Go Speeder
Chip's Go Speeder
July 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Tantor photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, low blood pressure, philosophical restrictions, or spinal, elbow, cardiac, social, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.