Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip's Go Ride attraction, December 27, 2006, 8:35 a.m.
Chip's Go Ride
January 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for fraidycats of all national origins.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters could pick on athletes.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Tiger Lily fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Darkwing Duck photo thingy.
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- Jay Rasulo had a secret home constructed next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.