Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip's Go Racer attraction, February 5, 1994, 7:88 a.m.
Chip's Go Racer
January 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all shapes.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic images.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and legs inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from sunrise until about February 7.
- This attraction breaks down no more than any other attraction in a studio.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.