Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Go Racer attraction, greedily playing in the morning moonlight
Chip's Go Racer
August 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold riders of all national origins.
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Rafiki impersonators.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $62 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the balmy room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.