Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Magoo's badge-performing photo of Chip's Go Device
Chip's Go Device
July 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all languages.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of goths.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to enjoy this .
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs or wrist, kidney, back, immunological, neck, or tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip's Go Device separate but equal experience.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $136 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.