Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Go Contraption attraction during repairs
Chip's Go Contraption
March 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all national origins.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal, lycanthropic, social, or nasal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to have special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.