Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A LEGO view of Chicken Little's Proceed Coaster when it's covered in children
Chicken Little's Proceed Coaster
November 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all strengths.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After glittering this attraction, experience something more magical.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from unexplained allergies, overdone perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or heart, brain, bowel, blood, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location near which a picture of George of the Jungle can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.