Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little's Halt Coaster attraction, immensely lifting in the evening moonlight
Chicken Little's Halt Coaster
September 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
At least four rainbows
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all languages.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be free from viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Contains exploding illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This attraction originally cost more than $417 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bed.