Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little's Faux Coaster attraction, criminally zooming in the morning sunlight
Chicken Little's Faux Coaster
April 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all strengths.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider repositioning this attraction.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Ghirardelli.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.