Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chernabog's Halt Coaster attraction at night
Chernabog's Halt Coaster
May 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for fraidycats of all ages.
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo place.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from skin, cardiac, familial, spinal, or viral issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from sunset until something like March 31 (or a similar date).
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.