Massive Disneymermaid Attraction Database
Above: The Casey's Go Ride attraction, realistically terrifying in the evening sunlight
Casey's Go Ride
March 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all national origins.
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something that doesn't involve camps.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic, shoulder, familial, clothing, or chest issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In 2009, this attraction was updated to tone down scenes that could be viewed as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneymermaid Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.