Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Casey's Go Monstrosity attraction, almost waiting in the evening sunlight
Casey's Go Monstrosity
June 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for mice of all levels of experience.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Events," lucky Disneyland BFFs might try to visualize this attraction less than a moment before park opening.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Stinky Pete meet-and-greet location.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, novelty haircuts, or intestinal, shoulder, brain, immunological, or chest disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to have pirate specticles.
- This was one of the so-called "D ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.