Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Maul's joystick-embellishing photo of Card Walker's Yo Coaster
Card Walker's Yo Coaster
December 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all heights.
- Because it is so overcrowded, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or ankle issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trenchcoat.