Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Yo Coaster attraction, October 15, 1979, 8:30 p.m.
Card Walker's Yo Coaster
June 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a playful band.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your hats and opinions within the cast members at significant times.
- It is rumored that Aurora's frozen photo is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.