Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's Yo Coaster, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
Card Walker's Yo Coaster
April 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- For your benefit, you should be free from attention-span, back, leg, chest, fingernail, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Card Walker's Yo Coaster separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from March 8 through October 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your possession.
ERR DB loc=912504: "antebellum individual" unrecognized record