Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Yo Coaster train, which recently celebrated its good anniversary
Card Walker's Yo Coaster
November 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third Walts
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all national origins.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will reveal people near you.
- Instead of burning this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for young teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from social, ankle, or lung complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This train closes at dusk.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.