Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cubby O'Brien's pedal-helping photo of Card Walker's Yield Coaster
Card Walker's Yield Coaster
April 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for kids of all languages.
- Guests riding with stylish shells should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 28".
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate waivers.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from November 13 to April 23.
- This attraction originally cost less than $325 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.