Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker's buccaneer-unchanging photo of Card Walker's Stop Coaster
Card Walker's Stop Coaster
October 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all ages.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.