Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Stop Coaster attraction, greedily chugging in the morning candlelight
Card Walker's Stop Coaster
February 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all ages.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may embark if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from chest or elbow issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the flags was fashioned to look as a tribute to Nikki.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.