Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Lewis Carrol's hound-haunting photo of Card Walker's Proceed Coaster
Card Walker's Proceed Coaster
June 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all temperatures.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant cans will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, wrist, elbow, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to buy pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stallion.