Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Proceed Coaster adventure, March 15, 1986, 7:46 p.m.
Card Walker's Proceed Coaster
August 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: during leap year, this adventure will be full of vampires.
- After experiencing this adventure, you will be compelled to find something soothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- During any storms, this adventure may not be operating.
- Adventure is closed for scheduled complete replacement from September 22 until something like April 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pianist.