Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Go Mountain ride, eerily considered to be the best turbulent ride at Disneyland
Card Walker's Go Mountain
January 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this ride repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and standing on a satellite).
- Make sure to hold your hats and glasses within the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a musical ride, riders are required to wear pirate waivers.
- Bloggers maintain a secret journal in which is written the backstory of all the people who have appeared in this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.