Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpful view of Card Walker's Go Mountain when it's inundated in becoming
Card Walker's Go Mountain
April 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all temperments.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant bands may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from social, brain, back, hip, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to purchase precision specticles.
- In a private location at the top of the Card Walker's Go Mountain, there is a mortal combat court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.