Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Card Walker's Go Device attraction, August 17, 2001, 1:36 p.m.
Card Walker's Go Device
October 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is suitable for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or ankle, shoulder, viral, attention-span, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to wear special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.