Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
Card Walker's Go Device
December 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for toons of all temperments.
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may jump if you don't let them.
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from distracting growths, bad haircuts, or inner ear complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This was Lizzie McGuire's slightly visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Annette Funicello when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weapon.