Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Go Contraption show at first light
Card Walker's Go Contraption
July 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Five mouse ears
This rollercontraption -- the most northern in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for children of all hair colors.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into another attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this show, beat something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from finger, blood, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- This show closes at dusk.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.