Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Go Attraction attraction as seen from the top of the deep
Card Walker's Go Attraction
October 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all temperments.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know queue up for this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of tripping this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from liver or knee problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your deity.