Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Card Walker's Faux Coaster
November 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all strengths.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends will want to ride this attraction just a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- For your comfort, you should be free from personal, chest, clothing, shoulder, knee, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and glasses inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.