Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A rugged view of Captain Hook's Wait Coaster when it's inundated in living
Captain Hook's Wait Coaster
February 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all national origins.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- After leaping this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum height 55".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from immunological or personal complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.