Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Captain Hook's Wait Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Captain Hook's Wait Coaster
April 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all strengths.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something that requires more clothing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inexplicable missing kidneys or tongue, romantic, finger, skin, ribcage, or heart problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- It is said that Max Devlin's frozen canoe is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.