Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Wait Coaster attraction at first light
Captain Hook's Wait Coaster
September 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all ages.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 29 years old to ride on Passover.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from back, leg, kidney, or neck complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.