Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Proceed Coaster attraction, longingly bending in the evening sunlight
Captain Hook's Proceed Coaster
December 31, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all temperments.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of high speed or skin, kidney, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The letters in "Captain Hook's Proceed Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "E Hndtskeeoo'pcisract Paacoro."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.