Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A picturesque view of Captain Hook's Proceed Coaster when it's not covered in tarps
Captain Hook's Proceed Coaster
March 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is suitable for fraidycats of all languages.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, adults are required to have princess harnesses.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from August 4 until perhaps March 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.