Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Captain Hook's Proceed Coaster attraction during construction
Captain Hook's Proceed Coaster
September 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
X reviews (according to the reanimated corpse of John Hench)
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all temperments.
- Guests visiting with giant bricks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or romantic or social issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.