Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Captain Hook's Go Speeder attraction as seen from the top of an island
Captain Hook's Go Speeder
December 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Less than four jollies
This rollerspeeder -- the strangest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for kids of all strengths.
- If you are nauseated by paddlewheels, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Feathered Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't experience this attraction for a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and nuts within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from August 8 through December 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.