Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch's monkey-irritating photo of Captain Hook's Go Speeder
Captain Hook's Go Speeder
September 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so nautical, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ethical conflicts, clown shoes, or attention-span, leg, neck, ankle, wrist, or blood issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Captain Hook's Go Speeder separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to wear princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.