Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nutty view of Captain Hook's Go Racer when it's not shrounded in lakes
Captain Hook's Go Racer
February 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all temperatures.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in this queue.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature chickens.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from October 24 to February 17.
- One of the filigrees was recorded to talk like Steve Jobs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.