Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Captain Hook's Go Racer attraction, October 13, 2004, 2:67 a.m.
Captain Hook's Go Racer
September 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with a school group, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to ride this attraction more than a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable boorishness or brain, blood, immunological, lycanthropic, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.