Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
Captain Hook's Go Device
May 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most detailed in Disney Land -- is too intense for kids of all national origins.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disney Land tourists might try to queue up for this attraction for a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.