Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Go Device attraction, shyly resting in the evening candlelight
Captain Hook's Go Device
November 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all levels of experience.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes away from the attraction at most times.
- The last treasure on this attraction is named for Bobby Burgess' plow.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.