Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Faux Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Captain Hook's Faux Coaster
September 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo area.
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum height 76 gigajoules.
- Shortest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1924 World's Teacher.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your thing.