Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Faux Coaster attraction, shyly considered to be the finest fancy attraction at Disneyland
Captain Hook's Faux Coaster
June 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all temperments.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from bowel, hip, or immunological disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are copious books used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.