Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Faux Coaster attraction at midday
Captain Hook's Faux Coaster
April 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Six tikis (from www.WoodenStatues.geocities.com)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold young ones of all ages.
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- After rotting this attraction, you'll want to try something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from runny nose, low blood pressure, unexplained missing kidneys, or personal, back, intestinal, stomach, or attention-span disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Captain Hook's Faux Coaster "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.