Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Buzz Lightyear's Go Twister thrill ride at midday
Buzz Lightyear's Go Twister
January 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with Friar Tuck fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- On its first month of operation, the Buzz Lightyear's Go Twister nearly sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bit.