Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Buzz Lightyear's Go Ride attraction during repairs
Buzz Lightyear's Go Ride
August 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Before experiencing this attraction, look for something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from cardiac or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and strollers within the attraction at most times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.