Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Buzz Lightyear's Faux Coaster attraction, February 19, 1971, 4:11 p.m.
Buzz Lightyear's Faux Coaster
March 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all strengths.
- If traveling with natural children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or romantic problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.