Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Buzz Lightyear's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
Buzz Lightyear's Faux Coaster
January 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to replicate something more magical.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.