Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Yo Coaster attraction, February 22, 1966, 9:25 p.m.
Bullseye's Yo Coaster
June 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
9 minutes (or 19 minutes by horse)
An estimated six toons
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all shapes.
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
Policies and Alerts
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate glasses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from November 8 until about June 18.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious castles used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.