Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
Bullseye's Yo Coaster
May 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 43".
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from September 21 to January 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.