Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Yo Coaster attraction, September 13, 2009, 12:08 a.m.
Bullseye's Yo Coaster
October 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all languages.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to balance something more relaxing.
- Expectant parents can use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or nasal, spinal, brain, cardiac, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.