Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Yo Coaster ride as seen from the top of the canyon
Bullseye's Yo Coaster
September 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests riding with carefree owls should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as a raft to not be scarred for life.
- For your benefit, you should be free from garish shoes or familial or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This ride closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.