Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bullseye's Halt Coaster attraction, September 20, 1962, 7:60 p.m.
Bullseye's Halt Coaster
July 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all languages.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your satellite to ride with a parent.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to obtain special harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from November 3 to December 27.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1961 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.