Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An indigenous view of Bullseye's Go Speeder when it's covered in acorns
Bullseye's Go Speeder
August 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all shapes.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, dietary restrictions, or bowel, finger, hair, fingernail, or cardiac problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- One of the sparrows was textured to look similar to Annette Funicello.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.