Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A just view of Bullseye's Go Contraption when it's inundated in anticipation
Bullseye's Go Contraption
January 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Greater than four and a half pixies
This rollercontraption -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all languages.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.